Sunday, December 1, 2013

Strange Fire - Joni Eareckson Tada - An Amazing Testimony


     A few weeks ago, I started listening to the Strange Fire conference that Grace to You posted on their web site. You can watch and download them for free here: http://www.gty.org/resources/sermon-series/325. In my opinion, the best lectures were the one from Joni Earechson Tada and the Q&A sessions one and two.




     This is the amazing video testimonial by Joni that I hope you all benefit greatly from hearing. I did. It is the first message I ever heard from her, and her testimony is really amazing, and inspiring. She reminds us to always be content where we are, no mater where God has put us, and no mater how we think things should be.

"Not that I am speaking of being in need, for I have learned in whatever situation I am to be content. I know how to be brought low, and I know how to abound. In any and every circumstance, I have learned the secret of facing plenty and hunger, abundance and need. I can do all things through him who strengthens me." - Philippians 4:11-13



Hope you enjoy!
Madam Mocha

No comments:

Post a Comment